Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good Intentions

Sunday, September 18:  Emma told me her church shoes were getting too small.

Saturday, September 25:  When my niece Raelyn was over, I offered her some rain boots of Emma's that are too small.  I offered her some flip flops that are too small.  "Oh, wait." I remembered the church shoes.  I ran upstairs to grab them and gave them to Raelyn too.  She was as pleased as punch.

Sunday, September 26:  Emma said, "Mom, I can't find my church shoes."

Sunday, September 26:  Emma tried some of my black flats and they were too small!?

Sunday, September 26:  Braeden offered Emma his tennis shoes.  She was appalled.

Sunday, September 26:  She wore my (high heeled!) black boots instead. They fit.



(guess who's going shoe shopping?)

3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Do you two have the same taste in shoes now? I think it's a bonus that you can share shoes.

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

I'm there now too. Except now Heidi's feet are even bigger than mine! Does that mean she will be taller? I hope so ha ha!! My only problem is that now Heidi's shoes are cuter than mine! She can pull off all the trendy styles, while I feel like an old idiot trying to be "cool."

Marianne said...

A palace needs a larger foundation than an outhouse.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails