Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Still Cleaning

I dream of a completely organized and clean house.  It's not my reality.

I am still chipping away at one room per month.  I did a ridiculously simple one for February.  My very small powder room downstairs that didn't need organizing (because it's too small to even get cluttered) but painting.


Do you see the wall?

I retouched the paint last summer and it didn't go well.


Even though I'm the anti-perfectionist, it made me a little crazy.

I repainted the whole thing and it mystified our children that I was doing the same color.  But I like the color.

I also repainted this little dresser:


There was nothing wrong with it.  I just wanted to paint it.


I painted it a variety of colors then sanded it a little to make it look a bit distressed.

I can't decide if I...

1) like it

2) don't like it

3) feel neutral

That narrows it down though.

I do love the little knobs.


I bought them at Joyworks in Snohomish which store is a joy in my life.

So here's the finished product.  The walls are all the same color and the dresser is not.  I also took away the rug.

Because I wanted to.

And I'm the boss.




In March I'm cleaning my living room and dining room (that isn't a dining room) and coat closet which is scary.

I'm thinking of running away from home.

1 comment:

Annabel said...

The dresser is great. I think you should like it. Regards from me and End of Tenancy Cleaning

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails