Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Sad Tale

First I spilled Diet Coke on my laptop.

Then Mark told me he hoped I'd learned my lesson.

Then I speedy quick texted Adam an SOS message with a plea for him to call me and give me triage instructions for my laptop.

Then Jill called me and told me that she didn't know anything about Diet Coke on laptops.

(Because I had accidentally texted her instead of Adam.)

I think it could be classified as a double call for help.  I needed computer help/I needed help for my addled brain that doesn't know who I'm texting.  Unfortunately, that's not the first time that's happened.

Then I texted Adam but because he was busy/in meetings/ earning money to bring home the bacon, I didn't hear back from him for awhile.

Then my letter "d" started typing all by itself.  Had the caffeine had that kind of impact on the letter "d"?  The caffeine finally wore off and no more frenetic "d" typing.

Then the last letter in the alphabet wouldn't work.  I'd type it but it...doesn't work.  What to do?

(Except stop drinking Diet Coke by my laptop?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails