Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Daydreaming

I'm thinking about gifts for my children for Christmas.  (I saw Christmas decorations in Costco so don't judge me.)  I want to get them unexpected things they didn't request but will knock their socks off.  Will that work?

I have decided that I am done with the curtains in my family room.  They're perfectly fine, I just want something else instead.  And I don't know what I want instead.  I should only buy disposable furnishings because I have a short attention span.  Are there disposable furnishings?

I may move all my living room furniture into my family room and all of my family room furniture into my living room.

Because I like to (have my children) move furniture.

I am considering putting knobs on my kitchen cabinets.  I have been considering it for 7 years.  Then I remember maple is hard to drill through.  Then I think maybe I like my cabinets smooth and sleek anyway.  Then I think maybe I should put knobs on my kitchen cabinets.

I'm trying to decide how to soak up the last bits of summer in the remaining week and a half (sniff) we have before school starts.  (I used to enjoy starting school until my kids went to public school.  Public school:  what a downer.)  Slovenly staying up late movie marathons?  Adventures?  Finishing projects? Moving furniture?

Imagine how much furniture we could move in a week and a half...

1 comment:

Marianne said...

There's nothing like dreaming about what you will get your kids for Christmas in August!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails