Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas movies on my computer

The only time I watch TV is when the computer is hooked up to it.  Everything I watch is from the computer.  Here are two movies we watched this weekend that I highly recommend.

Mr. Stink



It is a short British movie (under an hour).  It is quirky and funny and heartwarming which are three of my favorite things.  The movie reminded me of something Roald Dahl would have written.  Also, that is Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham (from Downton Abbey).  I didn't recognize him until nearly the end.


We also loved Silent Night



It is about the man who wrote the song Silent Night, Joseph Mohr.


It had a wonderful message and was set in Austria.  The whole thing was absolutely beautiful and I'll never hear Silent Night again and not remember it's beginnings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails