Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ammon, we need to talk

I spend my days mostly alone and when there's nothing interesting on the radio while I'm driving around doing my errands, I think deep thoughts.  Things like grouping my siblings.

We just fall into groups of three on a lot of issues:


Girls
Boys
Marianne
Enoch
Thelma
Tabor
Olivia
Ammon


Blue Eyed/Right Handed
Brown-Hazel Eyed/Left Handed
Marianne
Thelma
Enoch
Olivia
Tabor
Ammon


Would rather be left alone
Sign me up!
Thelma
Marianne
Tabor
Olivia
Ammon
Enoch


Technologically Impaired
At least as smart as their phone
Marianne
Thelma (I’m only here because of Adam)
Olivia
Enoch
Tabor
Ammon

Then, my categorizing started to break down.  I realized, with alarm, that I don't know where Ammon fits on any of the following!  Worst sister award goes to me. 

 
Like soda
Never drink it
Thelma
Marianne
Enoch
Olivia
Tabor



Definitely need sleep.  Definitely.
Can live on very little sleep
Marianne
Olivia
Thelma
Enoch
Tabor



Neurotic planner
Fly by the seat of their pants
Marianne
Enoch
Thelma
Tabor
Olivia


So then I came up with a new list:


Like to talk about themselves
It’s not always about him
Marianne
Ammon
Thelma

Olivia

Enoch

Tabor



Maybe since we live ten minutes away from each other I can pin him down on some of these pressing issues some day soon.

Here's one last category I thought of:


Can reach the top shelf
Can’t reach the top shelf
Marianne
Thelma
Olivia

Enoch

Tabor

Ammon



They are all a lot taller than I am, but look at what a good list maker I am!

2 comments:

Melanee said...

If you nail those down let me know too. Ammon is a difficult one to define. He's too easy going to pick sides most of the time. I love your lists though. And you and your siblings. It's nice to be a part of this family. Even if my hubby is a mystery.

Marianne said...

What a clever post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails