Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Gavin for the win

It's been a tough week.  That's all.  It's been a week of clinging to what I know and seeking solace in the well worn grooves of my sources of peace. 

Tonight Gavin is coming to stay.  It's what we all need.  Gavin and Mark; Mark and Gavin.





They are friends through and through.  I'm looking forward to more noise.  I'm looking forward to happy boys laughing together.  I'm looking forward to adventures.  I'm looking forward to more laundry and one more hungry boy to try my hand at feeding.

I kind of feel like I've never needed anything like I need Gavin to come and stay with us and fill us up with Gavin-ness.


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Such cute boys. I look forward to a current photo of those two!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails