Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Not my email

Dear person who is not me,

I applaud your persistence.  You don't know your email address but that does not keep you from trying to unlock your account.  You know the quote that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?  Well, I'm glad you thumb your nose at that sentiment.

Don't listen to naysayers! You keep trying! Keep entering my email address and your password.
I don't mind.  It's really a good example to me of perseverance in the face of adversity.  (Adversity = not knowing your email address.)










Good things happen to Thelma's that don't know their email address too!  It's not just adversity!  For example, they get job offers.




One small (yet significant) detail is that the Thelma who applied for these jobs will never see these emails (unless she reads my blog in which case, email me!  You know the address.)

Also, there are opportunities out there!  Remember last month, I didn't want to play soccer.  How about coach?


It seems like they're having a lot of fun, right?


One poor Thelma is in need of appliance repair.  I don't know if it's more upsetting that she won't know about this appointment or that the repairman isn't coming until August 3!



I'll end with a kind email from Jillian.  She seems like a really nice lady.  If I knew Gran's email address, I would pass on the greetings.  (I don't feel too bad about not knowing Gran's email though--Jillian doesn't know it either.  Maybe Gran doesn't want to be found.)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails