Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Update

Mark

He was out early, hunting.  In his pajamas.



He hasn't killed anything yet, but not for a lack of effort.  In related news, we need to buy more BBs....

Emma

After weeks of trying, Emma was called in for her first gig at what she hopes to be her job.

There was much rejoicing.

Braeden

Last week, he asked me for a list of questions.  This week he sent me a 6 minute video, answering my list.  I loved it!  Most of my questions were of the nagging mother variety.  He answered them.  Yes, he's drinking a lot of water (it's hot and humid there) and no, he's not wearing sunscreen (bad, bad, bad).  I asked him what he is spending his money on (more accurately his parents' money) and he just evaded the question.

He did send some pictures though.


If he weren't such a cute boy, I maybe wouldn't miss him so much.

But I might.

Even though he doesn't wear sunscreen and avoids financial questions.

Adam

I overheard this conversation:

"Emma, do you want to do some errands with me?"

"How soon do you want to go?  I don't look presentable."

"What do you mean?  You look great."

So she went with him.  Dads are the best.

Me

I have to speak in church on Sunday.  I don't know how that happened.  Have you ever had a phone conversation and amiably said, "Yes," then got off the phone and thought wait, what?!? 

Because I did.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails