Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Home for the holidays: a list

1)  I had the last piece of cranberry tart for breakfast.  You have to eat all the unhealthy stuff before you start to eat all the healthy stuff in January.  That's science.

2)  The Lego pieces are officially sorted:


I took the job very seriously and I think my quality of workmanship shines here.

3) I also helped a little with the construction. (I'm better at sorting.)  We are getting close to completion:

The part on the right, with the white lampposts out front, is last year's set.  The part on the left is under construction.
4)  Emma's friends, Rose and Fiona gave her presents.  Rose gave her a Bob Ross Chia Pet, which is perfection.  Fiona gave her a homesick Washington candle.


It actually does smell like Washington.  I think it's the rhododendron.

5) I got some ideas for ornament storage and started testing them out.

top:  egg carton, middle: plastic cups glued to the bottom of the box (for the really fragile stuff), bottom: an apple carton.  We need to eat a WHOLE lot more apples.

Then I realized I was accidentally un-decorating the Christmas tree.

6)  I texted this to the kids yesterday and they cleaned their rooms.


I just didn't want you to think we weren't having any fun around here.

I hope you're having fun too.

2 comments:

Geri said...

Clever ideas for storage and are those Amazon and Zully boxes you are recycling?

Olivia Cobian said...

I love the Lego additions! You are such a clever organizer. Could you go over Christmas ornament storage and sorting at Camp Thelma? We so need that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails