Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas vacation

This pile makes me happy.  It means Emma, her laundry, tiger, ukulele, and guitar have arrived!
Have you heard that song, Christmas Vacation?  Whenever it comes up on my Pandora Christmas station, I skip it.

Christmas is about more than vacation.

But I'm happy about the vacation part too.  Christmas vacation = time with our kids.

Braeden read my blogpost and felt guilty (unintended consequence I promise, but I'm not sorry).  He and Emma came home!  I told him he didn't need to.  He said, "Well also, I'm really out of food."

I let Mark stay home from his half day/ last day of school before break.  It was a complete waste anyway.  Actually the two days before that were pretty much a waste too.  Grades had to be posted last Friday, so what's the point?

Because Mark wants to binge watch 24 during the break with Braeden, we talked about his screen time.  We came up with a reasonable time limit per day.

Braeden said, "Can I share some of my unlimited screen time with him?"  Hmph.

Because Mark wants to binge watch 24 during the break with Braeden, he approached me with a deal. (He is always making a deal.  Always.)  He wondered if TV time could be increased if he was on the elliptical runner the whole time.

I said yes.

And that may have been a mistake because Mark has a big motor.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Have a great time with those wonderful kids!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails