Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Sometimes you just need your grandma

Grandmas were a wonderful invention.  I was blessed with grandmothers that inspired me and loved me and helped me to be better.  I love them both.

I'm blessed with dear grandmothers for my children.  (And really, when someone loves your children, that's pretty much the best thing that can happen to you.)

Both our kids' grandmas are fun to be around, generous with their gifts and praise, and good women worthy of emulation.

We loved having Geri here.  It made our kids so happy to see her and spend time with her.  Some of them are better at showing it than others, but I can tell.  Those kids love her.

Grandmas are always on your side and I can't wait to be one someday.  (Well I can wait, I'm not in any rush, but I will welcome the adventure when it comes!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails