Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

Grateful Friday

Some things I'm grateful for today:

1) This song.




Emma's choir has performed this twice and I've cried both times.  It's beautiful.  The second half of the song's lyrics are taken from responses of how the Women's Chorus members feel when they go to the temple.  It gets me every time.

2)  Mark finally put me out of my Monopoly misery.  He sent this text to Fam-a-lam, my obituary.



Braeden responded with this:



When my sisters and I used to play, we had a Federal Land Bank which was a safety net that may have caused mocking from the other sisters when you had to use it, but it meant that no one ever really lost.  Also, I always got the railroads.

I liked playing with my sisters more.

3)  We went to a baseball game last night, the Salt Lake Bees.


if my eyes are puffy in this picture, it's because my eyes are puffy....


I love going to baseball games.  For one thing, I understand the game.  Baseball is easy to follow. For another thing, baseball stadiums are beautiful.

We walked all around the stadium to see different angles.



And Mark is almost as tall as Adam, especially with that tower of hair he's got going on.



So if we become Salt Lake Bees fans, does that mean we have to be Angels fans?  Things could get confusing.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I loved listening to that song!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails