Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

On the bright side

Yesterday was a series of frustrations and hassles and feeling like I wasn't hitting the mark-- or any of several marks.

After volunteering (which I didn't feel had gone all that well), I was feeling generally discouraged.

Then I saw that I had this text on my phone:


It was from a number I don't know and I don't know Kellie Moeller.  I texted back that I thought they had the wrong number.

It did cheer me up though.

The board meeting was not at my house.  Someone was having a board meeting at their house but it was not me.  High fives all around.

*
**

Mark and I were driving and I (of course) took a wrong turn.  I said, "I don't even know where we are."

Mark said, "We're still in Pleasant Grove at least.  I know that because the roads are terrible."

There's always something to be grateful for, you know?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails