Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Sweet baby

We first made friends when Braeden got his mission call because Tara grew up in Virginia Beach.  Tara's parents went with the missionaries when they taught Stella and Tara's brother was in the bishopric and Braeden loved the whole family.

Then I started tutoring two of Tara's children and I love them.  They are adorable and bright and a joy to be around.

Yesterday their baby sister was blessed.  We were invited over after church and I magnanimously offered to hold the little one so other people could eat.  (And mostly I just wanted to hold her--I'm rarely that magnanimous.)


She is just so adorable!  I stood up right after this picture was taken and then she was happier.

Adam was sitting next to me.  He first marveled about how teeny tiny her fingers were--none of our kids were that teeny tiny.  Then he asked, "Are we ready to be grandparents?"

And yes, I think we are.  I just don't think we're ready to contemplate our kids being parents....


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

You look far too young to be a grandmother!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails