Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Annie!

It's fun watching my kids in shows.  It just is.  Here is Mark as FDR:





One thing I also love about my kids in shows is feeling the love from people that come to watch.  My parents and grandma came on Thursday, Geri's been here since Friday, and Saturday afternoon Robert came.  It was lots of fun to sit and talk with Robert after.  At some point over the years I think he crossed from brother-in-law to brother.

I like going to every performance but ended up with a migraine on Saturday night and a terrible neck pain that makes me extremely happy that I have a chiropractic appointment today.  So I didn't go Saturday night.

I love drama kids in general and I am grateful for the associations my kids have had with them.  In Washington, I knew most of the kids pretty well because I was so involved with the drama booster club.  I miss that involvement, but it did kind of take over my life so this isn't terrible either.

I asked Braeden to take a picture for me of Mark and his friends, after the show.

Braeden delivered:

Jensen (who shaved his head to be Daddy Warbucks!) and Rachel and Mark


Same group but with the addition of Gage.


Josie, Mark and Gene

Andrew, who played Sandy (on a tricycle, it was cute!)

Savannah, who was Eleanor Roosevelt and valiantly put her back into pushing Mark across the stage and Allesandro who took Mark's dare to eat jalapeños after one show and took Mark's dare to drink Tabasco after another show.  I'm amazed he is still friends with Mark.

Friends who came to watch the show:  Brandon and Kaden

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks like a raging success!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails