Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Today was amazing

Braeden told me about a missionary who wrote "Today was amazing" on the top of his journal every day.

And when I was thinking about it, I think it applies.

Here's what's been amazing me:

The sheer volume of food Braeden and Mark and Sam can put away.

Those three boys woke up before 7:00 AM to help with flags (flag day).  I thought I was done when I was released as YW president but now Adam is YM president.  So we're back.

Mark's YM leader had donuts for them at 7:00 AM.  People are awesome.

It was 77 degrees outside at 2:00 AM when I opened the windows but then decided against it.

Things still smell a little skunky.  How long does that last anyway?

I guess the world is amazing.  You just have to look around.

Last night we went to SLC and watched Isaiah play basketball.  That kid is amazing too.  I enjoyed seeing Luke and Savannah and chatting with Jennifer and my parents and hugging Enoch around the waist (which is where I can reach).

The boys had each had multiple pulled pork sandwiches for dinner and then after the game we went to McDonald's for hot fudge sundaes (they were out of ice cream!  The humanity!).  Each boy got a McDouble.

I said, "We just ate!"

Sam said, "But that was like three hours ago."

Amazing.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails