Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Too fast

I felt kind of melancholy about coming back to Utah.  For one thing, my to do list.  For another thing, how is it almost halfway through June?  Summer is already zipping by too fast.  I told Mark it needs to get really hot so I am cranky about summer.

So far it's just really pleasant! (Both in Pleasant Grove and Pleasant Hill.)

I was sad to leave the yellow roses.  They are JUST starting to bloom. 


I have named the female owl Hedwig and she'll just have to enjoy the roses in my absence.  Hedwig and I are getting pretty close.  If by close you mean she is very suspicious of everything I do.

I'm considering going to the $5 movie today.  (Take that, to do list!). It is a decadent summer kind of thing to do to slip into a movie theater mid-day.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails