Pages

Monday, February 12, 2024

Weekend


I am done with being sick, but it is apparently not done with me.  I spent most of the weekend feeling knocked pretty flat and trying to rest.

I googled it (like you do) and fatigue can last a few weeks after having the flu.  I felt OK earlier in the week, but I think it was a tiring week and that made me backtrack a little.

Also, I did errands on Saturday which I think was a bad idea.

Ugh.

I just want to be healthy and do all the things.  It makes me feel a lot more empathy for my mom and people who have illnesses that sideline them for way longer than they would like to be sidelined.

We have a big weekend next weekend (lots of family coming which I'm very excited about) so I'm going to try to be lazy this week and rest as much as I can so I can finally shake this thing!




1 comment:

Geri said...

Please rest...we are very flexible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails