Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Playing Sherlock Holmes

Sometimes I find something odd and I try to figure out how it happened to be. 

I found this in the school room:


Here are the facts of the case:

1) This is Braeden's messy handwriting.

2) Mark has been making videos of himself playing Minecraft. (I wonder who in the wide world would ever want to watch them?) 

3) There's a lot of alliteration in the above sentence.

Here's what I suspect:

1) Braeden wanted a turn on the computer but didn't want to interrupt Mark's cinematography with a verbal request.

2)  Emma altered this message with the infinity symbol instead of whatever number Braeden was laying claim to (because that's the sort of thing Emma does).

Conclusion:

I find odd things laying around because I have sort of odd children.  They're lovable, just odd.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I think this shows that your kids are clever and kind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails