Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

My life is complete

Yesterday I was driving home from a few errands.  I had picked up some library books which always feels a little like Christmas, I had chatted with my sisters on the phone, I was preparing for book club at my house.  It was a nice day.  (Also Olivia told me about her little Ammon looking forward to staying at Grandma's and getting Yucky Charms...his way to say Lucky Charms.  How cute is that little boy?) 

The sky was completely blue and the sun was shining.  Tony Bennett and Barbra Streisand were singing "Smile" on the Sinatra station on my XM radio.  

Then, when everything was already going so well, the universe kicked it up a notch.

I saw the cat walker.  The cat was in the jogging stroller, nestled in a thick fleece blanket.  I had forgotten all about the cat walker (I don't think he or the cat like rain).  It made me smile a ridiculously big smile.  The cat walker!  How happy is my life?

Sunshine...sisters on the phone...blue sky...the cat walker.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails