Pages

Friday, October 21, 2022

Grateful Friday

There's always something to be grateful about.

I'm grateful for my very kind friends.


I'm grateful that a whole group of us are going to watch Courtney in "Into the Woods" tonight.  She is playing Jack's mom.  I suggested we go to dinner first.  Then Janelle came in my classroom and said, "Our dinner group has grown exponentially."

I said that was fine.

Some wanted to go to Wallaby's which is a BBQ place and Miriam said, "Um...."

She's way too polite to say anything else, but she and her husband are in serious national BBQ competitions and they cater BBQ meals and their pulled pork is the best I've ever had so I can see why she would balk at Wallaby's.

We decided we'd go to Mod Pizza.  Nobody doesn't love Mod.

I'm grateful for my third grade team.  I'm grateful for the ways they stretch me.  Janelle dropped off mealworms and tulip bulbs and a terrarium for me yesterday.  It was my turn to say, "Um...."

Janelle is a creative person, always coming up with new ideas, and not afraid to do things like order mealworms for us.

(I'm intimidated.  Squirming worms that I need to keep alive?!?)

I'm grateful Mark is home with me.  Adam is traveling again this week and it is nice to have Mark around.  

I'm always grateful for pictures of this little one.



I love how she's just casually leaning on one elbow to look at books, like the queen of all things that she is.  

Braeden told me she pulled herself up to stand.  She's going places!

2 comments:

Mark Dahl said...

Eleanor is sure growing. So thankful for your dear friends, Thelma.

Marianne said...

She is getting so big! I love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails