Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Update

Well, the new class dojo thing is working!  Yesterday was a much better day!

Adam is home and he brought me lunch yesterday.  It was a different experience for him being in the school when all the little ones are there.  I loved seeing him in the middle of the day.

Mark watches the same video of Eleanor every evening.  He smiles and laughs while he watches her.  She is a much adored cutie.  That is all.

I talked to Emma.  She is loving Ireland.  I love hearing about her good times and seeing the gorgeous pictures she texts.

A lot of teachers went to a park in Orem to take a picture to show solidarity against Orem splitting off from Alpine School District.  There's been misinformation that teachers are in favor of the split and I don't know of one teacher who is in favor of it.  Here's why:  teachers aren't crazy.  I didn't go to the park because I had to go do another blood test.  Mark said, "Maybe your doctor is actually just a vampire."  Maybe.  Also, if you live in Orem, dear reader, vote against the split.  

I cancelled Beehive Meals.  They've just been meh lately and it's a lot to pay for meh.

Years ago, there was a mouse in our basement.  Braeden named it Pat.  We caught it and it traumatized all of us because I'm terrified of mice and that fear is contagious apparently.

I sent the family text group this last night.


I can't explain how horrifying I think it is.

When Adam got home from his church meetings last night, he caught a mouse in a trap.  I don't know if it was the mouse Mark saw or we have a Pat III.  What I do know is that I'm glad Adam is home for a time such as this!

Our deck is overtaken with the same weird bugs that descend every year about this time.

The tree in the front yard has yellow leaves.

The weather is still perfect all day every day.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails