Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

All the things

The right amount:

I am loving our weather.  The leaves are starting to turn.  The weather is warm, but not too warm.  The mountains are aflame with orange and red and yellow leaves.  I love it.

Too much of a good thing:

Part of my calling for Relief Society is that I am responsible to select the talks from General Conference for Relief Society lessons.  I keep notes while I watch of ones that I think would make good lessons.  Then I look at the list and have to eliminate some.  In the past, I've coordinated with my counterpart in the Elders' quorum.  I asked Adam what the handbook said; do I have to be on the same page as the Elders' quorum?  He said no.  (I'm glad I don't have to read the handbook myself.  It's nice to just ask Adam.)

Even with deciding I can ignore what the Elders' quorum wants to do, it is hard to decide which talks to pick.  There are so many good ones and I want them all!  Can we skip Sunday School a few weeks and have extra talks?

Not enough of a good thing:

Adam is on a business trip again.  I miss him.

Ready or not:

My principal texted me last night that I'm getting a new student tomorrow. Gulp.  

I will need to scramble for a desk and textbooks and log in information and all the things.  I have a label maker and I will need to use it.


2 comments:

Marianne said...

Good luck with your new student! Lucky kid!

Olivia Cobian said...

What Marianne said. Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails