Pages

Friday, April 26, 2024

Grateful Friday

I am grateful for this beautiful spring weather.  I love the shoulder seasons:  spring and autumn.  They are so lovely and pleasant and made even more lovely by their brevity.

I am grateful we are wrapping up (mostly) one of the big tests.  We still have several to go, but I'll be grateful for what we've done.

I am grateful for Marie Louise.  She brought me Anzac cookies yesterday.  She said they are the American version, so softer.  I didn't even know what Anzac Day was.  It is a day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand to remember World War I.  

I am grateful for Adam.  I could go on and on and I often do about what a good husband he is.  He is also such a good dad.  The other day Emma needed a new tire and he spent a few hours helping her.  They went to a park and did one of their super hard sudoku puzzles that doesn't seem fun at all to me while they waited.  I know what it is like to have a dad who is your go to and I'm grateful my kids have the same.

Speaking of my dad, I'm grateful we're going to Nevada this weekend.  It feels like a lot right now thinking about all the things that need to be done, but I'm always glad we go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails