Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

A (Baker's) Dozen Little Things

1. Hearing about Braeden's school day after I pick him up
2. My little watering can with a green frog on it
3. Pistachios
4. Emma's use of phrases like, "Juan Ponce de Leon's childhood is shrouded in mystery," in her paper for school about...you guessed it...Juan Ponce de Leon
5. Library books
6. Mark looks like my brothers when he runs
7. Hulu
8. Girl Scout Cookies (Samoas and Thin Mints)
9. Gloves in the pockets of every jacket I own
10. Parent volunteer basketball coaches
11. When Adam calls me in the middle of the day for no reason
12. Watching Fantastic Mr. Fox with my children
13. Tonight:  fish tacos with some friends (I love obliging when a Girls' Night is in order)

I agree with Samuel Johnson:

Little things mean everything.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails