Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Abundance

cousin Hyrum and Mark


Saturday Mark was baptized.  It was one of the most anticipated events of his life.  He's younger than all of his classmates and with each of their baptisms, he'd countdown how much longer until his.  The day finally arrived.

Happily, my parents, grandma and nephew Hyrum have come to visit.  It was a joyful whirl of a weekend and Saturday was one of those days to remember.  I'll want to savor the memory of Mark's smile, of the room crowded with dear friends and family members, of the love I felt swirling around Mark from everyone there.

It was a day of abundance.  A memory to hold onto.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What handsome nephews I have. I'm so happy for Mark. I'm glad it was a good day.

Marianne said...

What cute cousins! Thanks for giving Hyrum such a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails