Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Productivity is Low

Hate this weather (cloudy, rainy, gray, 60s, not summer).

Hate that Adam's on a business trip.

Am missing Emma.

And finding solace in playing with Instagram on Pinkie Pie

and these two boys...







...and Mod Pizza.


they love feeding me and coincidentally, I love it when they feed me

Last night we went to open swim at the pool because 1) we can never spend too much time there and 2) it was cold and windy so why not go to an outdoor pool?  (I took a blanket.  Jill and I sat in chairs and complained about the weather and drooled over temperatures in other cities that we looked up on my phone.  Sad.)

We went because it was Braeden's first shift as a newly minted junior lifeguard.  To his chagrin, I thought he was adorable.  He was very earnest and serious about his job and he looked cute in his official uniform.  (I'm guessing a mother gushing over you diminishes your cool factor at 14.)  I was very restrained though.  Yes, I did snap a few pictures but they were very subtle.  It was just more material my children can use someday when they're in therapy and talking about how their mother damaged them in their tender years.

How cute is that kid?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails