Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

For What Ails Me

Adam told me last night that this year we have had 76 minutes over 80 degrees.

I'll pause while you have a moment of silence for us...the sun deprived.  (It's currently 58 degrees and...wait for it...raining.) There's a dangerous heat wave in most of the country and we're refrigerated.  I wish I were in charge and could even things out.

There's a remedy for me though.

A lovely remedy.



We're shaking the dust of Seattle off (or the mold and mildew) and heading to my heartland.  I'm fondly anticipating seeing the sun and feeling its warmth (my sisters swear I'll be whining that I'm too hot by week's end...they're probably right).  I'm thrilled to be seeing my family.

And I am dying to be reunited with my girl.


Miss Emma is going to fly to Salt Lake City where we'll pick her up before heading to Nevada.

Complete bliss.

If my blogging is spotty in the next little while, you'll know why.  It's not you.  It's me.

2 comments:

Juli said...

It was 101 here today.

And I was out delivering mail in it.

Rain would be welcome right now.

Enjoy your trip. :)

Olivia Cobian said...

I've FINALLY caught up on your blog! This highspeed internet in our motel is AMAZING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails