Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Photo Shoot

I wanted a picture of our three darlings for a Christmas card.

We're not one of those families who:

1) can smile at a camera in unison
2) is very cooperative about family photos

I decided to try anyway.

I determined the apple green wall in Emma's room would be a good backdrop.  (green = Christmas, am I right?)  I gathered the troops and promised them a treat if they were cooperative.  I was thinking The Spotted Cow for ice cream or Starbucks for peppermint hot chocolate.



We got all artsy and added a picture frame:




It didn't help.

We finally got a tolerable picture.

But they didn't get a treat.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I love how Mark is usually a blur of motion.

Olivia Cobian said...

Do I have to wait for my Christmas card to see the winning pose?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails