Mark: Do you even know what's been going on in this family? I will tell you. I started algebra yesterday!
Braeden: Really? With variables?
(editorial comment: Mark didn't start algebra.)
2) Braeden put on some pajamas he hadn't worn in awhile. (It's possible he's grown a bit lately.)
3) Mark loves nothing more than taunting me about corn dogs which are nasty and shouldn't be consumed even in dire circumstances. He and Adam texted this picture to me:
|Notice Mark's extended pinkie. We're pretty aristocratic like that.|
They went to Wienerschnitzel. Without me. (Thankfully.)
4) Sunday afternoon I was tired (and uncharacteristically quiet). Braeden was trying to cheer me up. He said, "Mom, I don't know what we'd do without you. I mean, after the party."
5) Mark built a little Lego something and I guess decided the architectural wonders of the world should be paying homage to it.
6) We stopped by at Whitney and Kelly's house. They are moving (sniff) and had some treasures in the Goodwill pile that our boys intercepted.
Denim overalls (which were pulled on over Braeden's shorts, right there in the front yard), fur coat, blonde wig, hat.
I am so glad I have Emma.