Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Undisputed Origin

My thoughts on a Sunday morning:

The first definition in my dictionary for the word authentic is:

of undisputed origin; genuine

I don't think it's by chance that one of the first things I ever learned about God was that He is my Father.  He is the Father of my spirit and as my Father, I know that He loves me.  (It helps that I have a stellar dad that also loves me.  That taught me what a father's love means.)

I am a daughter of Mark Dahl.  I am his child.  As such, I know that I have potential to use the skills and talents I inherited from him to do good in the world.  I know he wants me to be kind to his other children and help them when I can.  I know he loves me and will help me when I need it.  (He has proven that.)

It's the same way with my Heavenly Father.   I am His child.  As such, I know that I have potential to use the skills and talents I've been given to do good in the world.  I know that He wants me to be kind to His other children and help them when I can.  I know He loves me and will help me when I need it.  (He has proven that.)

I am a child of God; I am of undisputed origin.

I am authentic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails