Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Look alikes

Among the other things we did last weekend (like wait in line 2 1/2 hours for our kids' passport renewals), Adam and I looked through old pictures and we figured out how to use our scanner.

I decided Mark kind of looks like Ammon.  Maybe it's the glasses. Maybe it's the slightly dazed expressions.  (That picture of Ammon was taken at our wedding.  Is he dazzled that his sister made such a beautiful bride?)

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part. (The Mark looking like Ammon thing, not the me as a beautiful bride thing!  Be quiet, Olivia.)

Ammon is not only a handsome guy, but he's also a very, very good one and I'd love my son to be like him.


Speaking of Ammon, I'm forever telling him and his wife that their little girl, Azure, looks like Ammon when he was a baby.

Here's Ammon.  He has a dirty face and a dirty shirt.  I took tons of similar pictures of him because I had a camera and he was my baby brother.


Here's Azure and her brother Cormac, stolen from Melanee's blog.


I think they look a lot alike except Azure has her mother's amazing eyelashes and she will probably not turn out to be as tall as her dad.

Here's Adam when he was one year old and Emma when she was two:


And here are Mark and me, side by side:


Mark was traumatized because he'd just ridden Splash Mountain at Disneyland.

I was traumatized because I had to have my picture taken.  (Even then, not so photogenic.)

What is the significance of all these look alikes?  I don't know.  I just like them.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Those are amazing! I'm also amazed by anyone who knows how to use a scanner.

Janet said...

I LOVE that photo of you--so, so cute!!!

Olivia Cobian said...

It's nice to look like you belong!

Melanee said...

I love these pictures. I can't believe how much Azure looks like Ammon. I've often thought she looks like him, but that picture! So fun, and he is an amazing man.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails