Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I miss them

For some reason I was glancing through some pictures on the old laptop and happened across these:


As a bonus, Robert is in this picture...I love him too.

I am expounding on something here and Ammon is licking his lips...maybe I'm describing a delicious meal?
Despite their tendency to grow excessive facial hair (except you, Ammon...kudos for that kid) and their tendency to literally (not figuratively) talk over my head, I love those three boys.

My brothers are smart and funny and capable.  They are good men and they make me feel loved and taken care of and sort of short every time I see them.

I just wish I saw them more.


Addendum:  I just realized that I gave a shout out to Robert and not to Melanee, who is shown holding Ammon's hand.  I pointed out Robert in the context of brothers because he's like one too.  How I love my sisters-in-law though!  They are wonderful women and good to my brothers and good for my brothers and how could that not make me grateful and happy?

Ah.  So much love on this blog this morning.  I may get a cavity, I'm so sweet...

1 comment:

Enoch said...

Who knew you had an Amish brother? That's pretty cool. We love you too Thelma.....At least I do....and who else matters?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails