Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

One last time, then it really is bye bye, Birdie.

This is one of those posts for the benefit of the instant scrapbook that is blogging.

A photo dump of my favorite pictures of Braeden in the musical:

Here's the entire cast...

I have a son incapable of taking a serious picture.  He's a goof.  All the following pictures are proof of his goofiness.

Though to me he'll always be a leading man, he was in the ensemble.

Here he is as a teenager:



Here he is a Shriner:




And my favorite, here he is dancing in "Spanish Rose."





The look on his face made me giggle the entire song.

So I dumped the photos...now how can I dump the lyrics to the songs that have been in my head constantly?  I've perhaps had a little overexposure....

Bye Bye, Birdie.

2 comments:

Mark Dahl said...

Thanks for posting, Thelma. Wish we could have seen the play. I'm sure both Braeden and Emma were great.

Your mom

Olivia Cobian said...

Wow. It all looks so professional! Good job, Braeden!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails