Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

The upside of insomnia

I usually can't sleep well when I travel.  (I still like to travel.)  Since I couldn't sleep, I walked around outside Marianne and Robert's house around 6:00 a.m. and took some pictures.

It was lovely.

The sunrise:


The quaking aspens:


The horses:


I had some companions on my little walk.  This pleasant little cat:


And also a dog, named Heeler.  I don't know if Heeler dislikes me more or I dislike him more.  The cat however, was nice. 

It's a beautiful part of the world, especially in the early morning light.






3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Lovely photography.

Leslie said...

Beautiful! Feeling more nostalgia...

Anonymous said...

Heeler is sad there are no pictures of him. I think you like him almost as much as the sleeping lady he jumped on at Grandma Dahl's after he had been in the ditch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails