Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Good morning sunshine

I was awake at 5:30.  My mind didn't care that it was 4:30 Pacific time.  It was ready to go.  I took a bath and checked my email and Facebook.  I watched a mind numbing morning news show about how denim may be on the way out.  Apparently people are preferring yoga pants.  Finally at 8:30, I was beyond bored and didn't want to wait on my sleeping children any longer.  I opened doors and started playing music on my phone. 

Braeden started singing along to the Beach Boys.  He goes straight from sleeping to singing.  He's always been that way.

Emma slept through several songs.  I gently shook her shoulder and she slept on.  I shook a little more enthusiastically.  She groaned and rolled over.  She's always been that way.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Sounds like you have kept buggering on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails