Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's all Braeden's fault

At least that's who I am blaming.

He seemed to bring the latest virus home.  We have never had such a constant round of sickness.  First year school teachers are notoriously sick a lot.

Does the same hold true for first year Utahans?

When Braeden was sick, he got a few exclamations of sympathy.  That's about it.

When Emma was sick, she missed a little school and was allowed to sleep in as long as humanly possible.  (And for Emma, that is an impressive amount of time.)

Braeden said, "I should have complained more when I was sick."

Then Mark and I got sick.

We were fresh out of juice/Dimetapp/Kleenex.  I went to the store and stocked up.  Even though I felt like death warmed over.

When Braeden got home from school, he opened the fridge (because it's always the first thing he does) and said, "Look at all this juice! Why didn't I get juice when I was sick?"

"We didn't have any?" I offered.  Then I told him he didn't get juice because he's the one that brought the germs home in the first place.

Then I gave him some juice.

In my weakened state, it's hard to maintain my blame.

I'm staring down a really busy week full of out of town family visiting and Braeden and Emma involved with the school play (I will tell you more about the play when I am less fuzzy headed) and other sundry obligations and things to freak out about, but whatever.

I got this.

(Maybe.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails