Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lucius and Luscious McCoy

Because he's always trying to be funny, Braeden signed his name Lucius McCoy on something.

At least that's what he meant to do.  Later he asked Emma if luscious and Lucius were spelled differently.  "Yes," she told him.

Which just made Braeden laugh because he had accidentally written Luscious McCoy.  In the vast range of Braeden's talents, spelling does not figure in.

Emma is taking a geography class and she has had to make food and then have people taste it and write statements about it.  (And you thought geography was knowing that Istanbul was Constantinople!) She made this Aztec chocolate drink which was really thick with no sugar.  (Pretty nasty.) I noticed the paper and here's what Braeden wrote:

It tasted how I imagine an old miner would taste.  Earthy, with a hint of shame and regret.  Interesting texture though.
--Luscious McCoy

2 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

I think I've had that drink when dining with some Aztec descendants. It is called atole (I think). Braeden hit the nail on the head.

Stephanie L Johnson said...

"Earthy, with a hint of shame and regret", where does he come up with this stuff?

I have been laughing at most of your posts, getting my belly-full of laughter, that I was needing.

hugs,

slj

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails