Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

The emperor's new clothes

For nearly every day of our married life, Adam has made me laugh before I go to sleep.  I don't know if he consciously decided back in 1995 that he should make me laugh before I go to sleep, or if it just comes naturally.

Another thing about Adam is that he reads the New York Times like it's his job.

He came across an article about some Gucci fashion show stuff and he said it was like watching a train wreck, he couldn't look away.


I don't even know what to say.

socks and sandals aren't even a fraction of the problem here

Seriously.

The ruffles, the lace, the emaciated models.  The duck face pouts.


Do you personally know any man that you could pay to wear these?


I have no words.

Where's Waldo?


There he is!


Another score for Adam making me laugh before I go to bed.  (But also disturbing me slightly.)

Do yourself a favor and check out the entire collection.  You will then have the ability to make someone laugh too. 

Gucci.  I don't know.  I guess we pat them on the head and tell them everything is going to be all right.

And then lead them kindly to a store that has less bizarre clothes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails