Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Ten things about the Super Bowl around here


1-We had to go to Hobby Lobby on Friday anyway, so we got some Seahawk themed craft supplies.

(Bracelet supplies)

I made one for each of us.

2- I gave each kid one food request for during the game.  Mark wanted Chinese style BBQ pork, the kind that is available in every grocery store in the Pacific Northwest.

3- We went to three stores and called one other.

4- No one had heard of it.

(No one.)

5- I made it up to Mark with chocolate.

Oreo cream cheese truffles...on a cracked and banged up plate

6- I wore Seahawk colors to church.


(I mean, how did that not tip the scales to make us victorious?)

7- We watched a little into the third quarter of the game and then we had a youth meeting at church to go to.  We promised our kids it was worth more than the Superbowl.

And it was.

8- But then, as you probably know, the Patriots won.

9- Enoch, a Patriots fan sent me unsupportive texts.

10- Braeden thinks the Seahawks lost because he stopped eating Skittles.  As long as he was eating Skittles, things were going fine. I guess we'll never know.

(Skittles make game day awesomer, just ask Marshawn Lynch.)



2 comments:

Geri said...

The greater Seattle area is in deep mourning. I have boycotted all media today because I don't want to hear about it and I am not the only one. Today at the gym there wasn't one sports station on whereas last week all TVs were turned to sports channels. Some things are just to sad :-(

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I was going for the Seahawks because of my association with you Davises.(I am not the best fan since I only found out at church yesterday they were playing & I have never watched them or the Super Bowl for that matter.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails