Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hip hip hurray

Three cheers for:

Emma's friend Adri.  Emma went over to her house to get her hair done before her choir concert.  In a family that's hair challenged, it's nice to be able to outsource.




The choir concert.  The choir program is easily my favorite thing about the entire high school.   And now I have a whole new appreciation for their teacher, Mr. Wilcock.  There was a student teacher directing some of the music.  Same talented kids, but they didn't sound the same without him.  Mr. Wilcock for president!

Fleece lined leggings.  I felt like I was getting away with something all day. They feel like I'm wearing a really comfortable and warm sweatshirt on my legs.  Life changing!

awkward mirror selfie...I was that sure you would want to see my leggings


Adam returned safely from his business trip. I always miss him more than seems reasonable when he's gone. 

Mark.  He told me he loved me more than I loved him.  I told him I loved him as much as the law would allow.  A slow smile spread over his face and he said, "I broke the law.  That's how much I love you."

I love that cheesy redhead.

the sandwich king...no one can put sandwiches away like Mark can


 


2 comments:

Mark Dahl said...

Great hair, Emma Jayne

Grandma

Olivia Cobian said...

Three cheers for Thelma for blogging and brightening my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails