Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tiny notes

Dear Smoke Detector,

In the middle of the night when you are beeping because you need a new battery, it is hard to appreciate the value you bring to the table.  In the future, work on needing a new battery at more convenient times.  Thank you for your consideration.

Me

Dear Furnace,

I tried to hold out and wait until November.  Couldn't do it.  Welcome back.

Me

Dear Musical Auditions my Children are Involved In,

You are killing me.  Two auditions at two schools for two different shows in the same week.  Just wake me up when the cast lists are posted.

Me

Dear School Room/Office,

You are also killing me.  I have got to get in there and organize you but you get kicked to the bottom of my to do list routinely.  Sorry about that.  And thanks for waiting so patiently.

Me




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails