Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's a girl to do?

It's time to take it down.

I know it's time to take it down.

But I love these pictures.  (Is it possible to wallpaper in snapshots?)


See what I mean?  My babies!  Coincidentally the one of little Braeden, tiny Mark (learning to walk!) and little Emma ended up next to Big Braeden, Mark and Emma lined up in the same order.


Productivity is low as I stop and gaze at the wall every time I walk by.


Emma and Talia. Emma and Grandpa Linn, Jackson and Kain.  Emma and Freja. And then I walk away with a little sigh.


Emma with the cat ears and wings?  That was Cat Beauty, Emma's completely made up Halloween costume.  She had a Vision and we needed to hit several stores to make it happen.


The sweet cousin pictures get me every time.  I love my nieces!


More nieces!  Right there in the bottom corner.


My sweet babies with the milk dud brown eyes and red red lips in the bottom corner!  It's possible I have stared at that picture a lot.  My heart breaks a little every time I see that picture in the top corner.  Minutes before we dropped him off at the MTC, Braeden kissing the top of Emma's head.

I miss that kid!  I wish he were here to kiss the tops of our heads right now.

I'll just have to wait until the tape finally gives out on these pictures.  Then I can get back to a productive life.


2 comments:

Geri said...

It seems to me that there is something tangible that holding and looking at printed photos or an ink and paper book has that digital can't duplicate. It is nice to take time to remember before even these pictures if left up would become just background to a busy life.

Olivia Cobian said...

I love Cat Beauty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails