Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Hmmm



and




Either the small stuff shouldn't be sweated or the little things/small stuff are really the big things.

Take your pick, I guess.


I have it on good authority that my dear nephew Hyrum hates it when I post teeny tiny blog posts.  Sorry Hyrum.  I hosted book club at our house last night.  For one thing, I was up past my bedtime.  (Turns out you can't leave if it's at your own house.)  Also, hosting a roomful of people you don't really know is exhausting work for an introvert.  It all turned out well and I'm getting to know them more all the time.  But for today, my everything is tired and I'm just left to ponder imponderables.  Like if I should or should not be worrying about the little things/small stuff....)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails