Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Eclipsing

Yesterday we went to BYU to get Braeden's ID and pick up some books from the bookstore I had ordered for him.  Can I tell you how marvelous buying college textbooks is now compared to the 90s?  Way cheaper and way easier!

The eclipse was happening about the time we got there.


Mark scored us 5 pair of glasses at a rest stop in Idaho on Sunday.  After talking to a guy he walked away with 5 pair.  Mark for president!


Pretty awesome.

We started with Braeden's ID.  They asked for his Net ID and Braeden looked at me and I looked at him.  The nice girl behind the desk said she could look it up.

Next stop was the bookstore.  We needed to log into Braeden's account to get his books.  He has never logged into his account and I have logged in approximately 30,000 times this summer but that doesn't mean I remembered how.

"Let's call Emma," I said.  I didn't know why she would know his password, but she knows everything.  And sure enough, she knew Braeden's password.    It takes a village. 

Walking through the bookstore Total Eclipse of the Heart was playing over the speakers.

Braeden said, "I'm so ready to come to BYU."

And why wouldn't he be?  It's a great place.  I'm excited for both Emma and Braeden.  Except for that part about them moving there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails