Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Drama mama

This is on my chalkboard:


Emma said I should erase "mountains" so it reads "Kid, you'll move."

Because they are.

Braeden said, "I'm so glad ya'll are going to be only 30 minutes away."  (He says ya'll now.) 

Considering he came home two weeks ago, I said "I know! I would die a thousand deaths if we still lived in Washington and I was sending you to BYU."

Yesterday, Adam told me I was being dramatic.

That wasn't even about the thousand deaths things.  It was about my eye.  I've told him several times that I'm dying because my eye infection has been rearing its ugly head.  BTW, don't google herpes keratitis if you have it.  All you'll read is about how you're going to go blind.  And also stress is bad for it.  So don't worry about the fact that you're going to go blind.  It will just make it worse....

I went to the doctor and I have to double up on all my medicine.  For the rest of my life.  Or until I go blind.  Whichever happens first.

(I said that and Adam shook his head.  I think he thought I was being dramatic again.)

I also told Adam that the doctor said I don't have any scarring on my cornea and that the inflammation looks good.

"But you're still dying?" Adam asked.

Yep.  (I mean, eventually.)

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Well, if you have to have inflammation, at least you have the good-looking variety! You're just good-looking overall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails