Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Why I was saved for these latter-days

There are lots of reasons I am grateful to live in the here and now. (Here's looking at you indoor plumbing.)  Another reason:  text conversations.  Namely the Fam-a-Lam ones.

There are the texts that are general inquiries:










A question Mark had while indexing (the child can't read cursive very well):


 And the general inquiries that turn into something else:



The time Braeden threw down the gauntlet:



(By the way, Heather was one of my laurels.  And is one of my favorite people.  And someone I'd want to be on the same side of in a battle.)

Mark usually has Fam-a-Lam blocked (and who can blame him) but he occasionally chimes in:




The time Emma followed in her aunt Olivia's footsteps and sold her plasma:



Some observations by Braeden:

and...



Emma getting an idea:


Then there was the time Emma wanted to see some ancient art:



If I can't spend all my days with these people, at least I can get their texts.  I especially love the funny ones:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails