Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Transcript

three of the best people I know

Emma:  Mark looks the most like Mom; Braeden looks like Dad.

Me:  And you look like your aunts.

Emma:  And Mark is the best looking. (She gave me a high five--since he looks the most like me.)


Braeden:  Wait.  Are you saying Mark is the best looking?  Because I legit thought he was the ugly brother.

This picture is from last September--were they fighting about who was the handsome one?


The next day Mark and I were laughing about the conversation and Mark said in a voice like he was narrating:  Everything changed for Braeden that day.  He realized his life up to that point had been a lie.




1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

We still have the shirt young Braeden is wearing here! It is Omar's now. Thanks for all the clothes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails