Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Let the wild rumpus begin


These three that look like a many armed beast:  where the wild things are + where I want to be.

Sunday we went for a drive to the Draper Temple.  We went up over Traverse Mountain just because.


scattered in front of the temple:  Me, Geri, Mark and Emma

Colorful tulips are a delight.  Adam took the pictures and we didn't get one of him.  He was there, I promise.

We have had a nice time.  Even with everyone around, I've been getting entertaining texts.  Emma sent a snippet of her blog that she was revisiting.  (She wrote it when she was nine.)


Geri took us to dinner last night and on the drive, Emma was reading funny blog posts of hers to us.  She said, "I had no idea I was so DRAMATIC!"

Geri and I just laughed.

Because we fully remember how dramatic she was.

Also, Emma sent me this:


We watched some home movies yesterday afternoon of Braeden's first Christmas which we'd spent with Linn and Geri.  Braeden pretty much has always liked some sort of limelight.

Mark is the unfortunate one.  He still has school plus he has a cold which was I'm sure aided and abetted by his late nights because of the show.

He also started Driver's Ed yesterday:


So I guess we're all a little dramatic.

I was a bit despairing of all the leftovers but that's sort of nonsense when you have everyone home.  Don't worry, the food is getting eaten.

There is a laundry pile from here to Kentucky so if you're going to worry about something, you can worry about that....


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Phew. I was concerned I would have nothing to worry about! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails